Monday, May 5, 2008

steadfast


Psalm 112:7 says that the man who fears the Lord has a steadfast heart. So I looked up steadfast and it said: " faithful or determined."

This has been a need in my life lately and so I began to look up some verses that connected with Psalm 112 and here is what I found:

Psalm 57: 7 My heart is steadfast... I will sing, yes, I will sing praises !

Psalm 108:1 My heart is steadfast, O God... I will sing, I will sing praises, even with my soul !


My translation: there is a connection between a strengthened heart and singing. If you feel like quitting, maybe you should take your ipod ( to drown out the sound of your voice) and listen to something ( my bias: David Crowder) and just sing for about 30 minutes.

Also: look at the little letters by the verses in your Bible and start to connect scripture with other scripture...